Locum Tenens Endocrinology Job Unknown, OH
A new locum tenens endocrinology opportunity is now available in Ohio. The facility needs a provider to work two weeks per month. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 10 - 15 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Two weeks per month
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.