Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, AK
An exciting family practice physician opportunity is now available at a community health clinic in Alaska. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and they offer a flex schedule. There is 1 NP in the facility, and they are looking to add another NP. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible. This position will require a current AK license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has an excellent compensation. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, 1 week of CME and $5,000, a retirement plan with a 5% match, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2654180.
- Community health clinic
- No call responsibilities
- Monday to Friday, hours are 8 am to 5 pm, work a flex schedule
- Help communities in the nearby area
- Must be able to see all ages
- Work alone with 1 NP or mid-level
- Excellent compensation
- Sign-on bonus with relocation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.