Permanent Radiation Oncology Job Sarasota, FL
This partnership potential position offers a competitive salary with profit sharing and bonus potential. You will also receive medical/vision/dental benefits, vacation/holidays, CME, a 401(k)retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this beautiful coastal community on the Gulf Coast of Florida. This metropolitan area outside of Tampa offers plenty to do with restaurants, breweries, superb golf courses, and soft sand beaches perfect for enjoying warm Gulf waters or viewing stunning sunsets.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2654357.
- Partnership potential
- Profit sharing and bonus potential
- Join an experienced cancer care team
- Interest in brachytherapy
- Research opportunities available
- Must be board certified
- Ranked top 10 places to live in the US
- Beautiful coastal location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.