Full Time Internal Medicine Job Wilmington, NC
Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity
Live Where Folks Dream to Vacation
Discover Coastal North Carolina
A clinic in North Carolina, a physician owned and managed multi-specialty group, is looking for additional outpatient primary care physicians to join their team from growth in the marketplace in addition to upcoming retirements. If you dreamed of living on the beach or in a family-oriented city or having your own sizeable land North Carolina has more than one option for you. Other highlights are:
- Competitive compensation on a Value based model.
- The opportunities are outpatient only. Should a provider have additional clinical interests, those possibilities exist
- Call is home/phone 1:12
- They can offer a 5, 4.5- or 4-day work week
- Job Sharing
- Patient volumes will be based on the physician’s experience, and comfort level. With flexible scheduling, there will be more than one option.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Being a coastal town, Wilmington and Jacksonville North Carolina offers a variety of activities:
- Historic downtown, performing arts center, beaches and water activities, fishing nightlife, golf, tennis, and fantastic restaurants.
- The communities have many family-oriented events, festivals, and activities.
- Schools are identified as some of the top in the state, while the local university provides further educational opportunities.
- Come and live where people dream of vacationing, the beaches of North Carolina.
Job ID: IM 12524717 (JN -102020-23187)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.