Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Unknown, TN
A new locum tenens gastroenterology opportunity is now available in Tennessee. The facility needs a provider to work 7 - 14 days per month in an ongoing capacity. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 14 - 18 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified and have ACLS certification. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted TN medical license in hand. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- Monday - Friday with weekend call
- TN license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- 14 - 18 cases per day
- Work 7 - 14 days per month
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.