Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Kansas City, MO
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Missouri that needs a pulmonologist o help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8-hour shifts and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active MO medical license.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Schedule: 8-hour shifts
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.