Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, MD
An established facility in Maryland is currently in search of an anesthesiologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 pm - 7 am. You must be board certified and have an active MD medical license. The covering physician will also need to be current with their ACLS and BLS certification.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MD state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 pm - 7 am
- Other Certification: ALCS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.