Locum Tenens Otolaryngology Job Unknown, ME
A Maine-based medical facility needs a locum tenens otolaryngologist for coverage. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 20 - 25 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. You will need to have general adult and basic ped ENT experience, head and neck training a plus. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Clinic and call coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- Board Certification required
- General adult and basic ped ENT, head and neck a plus
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.