Locum Tenens Radiation Oncology Job PA
A locum tenens radiation oncology opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The provider will work during a vacation period. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted PA medical license in hand. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- Vacation coverage
- PA license required
- Board certified candidates desired
- 12 patients per day on treatment
- External beam, IMRT, and IGRT
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.