Full Time Internal Medicine Job Riverton, WY
A hospital in Wyoming needs an additional internal medicine physician due to growth. This position can be all outpatient, or you have the option for hospitalist shifts. The schedule is Monday through Friday, depending on inpatient shifts. The incoming physician can expect to see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. The hospital offers state-of-the-art imaging equipment. They provide patients with a completely coordinated continuum of care, from acute and sub-acute inpatient medical services to outpatient services and programs, including a 24-hour dedicated physician-staffed emergency room.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also receive student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this Washington town that offers the best of the outdoors for every kind of activity imaginable. From hiking, boating, fishing, kayaking to rock climbing, this place is one where you can relax completely.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2653759.
- Student loan repayment available
- Outpatient only or option for hospitalist shifts
- Be hospital-employed
- Monday through Friday, depending on inpatient shifts
- Average 15 to 20 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Service area of 55,068
- Beautiful area and great for outdoor enthusiasts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.