Full Time Internal Medicine Job Riverton, WY
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also receive student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this Washington town that offers the best of the outdoors for every kind of activity imaginable. From hiking, boating, fishing, kayaking to rock climbing, this place is one where you can relax completely.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653759.
- Student loan repayment available
- Outpatient only or option for hospitalist shifts
- Be hospital-employed
- Monday through Friday, depending on inpatient shifts
- Average 15 to 20 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Service area of 55,068
- Beautiful area and great for outdoor enthusiasts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.