Permanent Endocrinology Job Reading, PA
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, $100K in student loan repayment over 5 years, life insurance/disability, 5 weeks of PTO, generous CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
With events happening every month, shopping, restaurants, parks, an art museum and more, there are plenty of exciting ways to spend your time off in West Reading. It is about 1.5 hours west of Philadelphia and 4 hours east of Pittsburgh.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2653841.
- $100K in student loan repayment over 5 years
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Opportunities for clinical research and community outreach
- Prior experience preferred
- Will consider recent and 2021 fellows
- H-1B visa support
- Located 1 hour from Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.