Permanent Occupational Medicine Job Sacramento, CA
In addition to an hourly compensation, they will also provide malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in the state capital, the fastest-growing big city in the state, and the 4th largest metropolitan area in California. It has been named by Time magazine as America's Most Diverse City.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2653850.
- Successful group since 1992
- Independent contractor position
- Choose the number of hours you want to work
- Outpatient only
- Join 3 physicians, a medical director, and NPs
- Board certified or board eligible
- Spanish, Russian, or Urdu would be a big plus
- Malpractice coverage provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.