Locum Tenens Physiatry Job Unknown, MA
A new locum tenens physical medicine & rehabilitation opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active MA state license.
A locum tenens assignment in a facility you are considering as a career possibility gives you an in-depth view of its operations and culture before you accept an offer. You can determine if it's a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience. Your CompHealth recruiter can help you find the right temporary-to-permanent opportunity that will fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.