Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, OH
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Ohio that needs an obstetrics/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is pager call with 7 on/7 off and you will see 12 - 20 deliveries per month. The covering physician must be board certified, board eligible or non-boarded. For this assignment, you need to have an active OH medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new OH medical license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE or non-boarded
- License: Active OH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Pager call, 7 on/7 off
- Caseload: 12 - 20 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.