Full Time ObGyn Job Hartford, CT
OBGYN Opportunity - Partnership Track with No Buy-In
Easy Access to Boston and New York City
Be a part of a growing team of OB/GYN physicians with an exceptional work/life balance! Private practice autonomy with the benefits and support of a national healthcare organization.
- Join 5 established physicians in a practice originally established 65 years ago
- Even mix of OB to GYN with zero high risk, shared call schedule, attractive payor mix, and plenty of blocked OR time
- Clinic has 21 exam rooms including a certified OR with anesthesia support
- Guaranteed base salary while employed and on partnership track
- No monetary buy-in and multiple revenue streams once become a partner
- Hospital is one of America's 100 Best Hospitals and has a strong primary care referral base including a residency program
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The diverse area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life. Enjoy central access to the country’s greatest cities and getaways without their cost of living!
- Quiet, highly-educated, and safe community nestled along the Connecticut River
- Easy access to New York City and Boston; less than 30 minutes from Yale University and 40 miles to UCONN
- Upscale shopping, world-famous museums, outdoor music festivals, and international cuisines
- Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres
- Access to some of the highest-rated public, private and charter schools in the nation
- Broad range of outdoor activities, hobby/sports interests for all ages
- High-end country clubs and ski resorts minutes from the practice
- Low-crime, sophisticated, and tight-knit communities make for the ideal place to build and raise a growing family.
Job ID: OBG 11884434
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.