Permanent ObGyn Job Danbury, CT
CT Opportunity - Partnership Track with No Buy-In
Easy Access to New York City and Boston
Be a part of a growing team of OB/GYN physicians with an exceptional work/life balance! Private practice autonomy with the benefits and support of a national healthcare organization.
- Join 6 established physicians & 2 women's health nurse practitioners
- 60% Gynecology in a "Women's Pavilion" type group practice
- Shared 1:7 call schedule, attractive payor mix, & plenty of blocked OR time
- Hospital has level III NICU, 24/7 anesthesia, da Vinci robot, and multiple women's health specialists
- Guaranteed base salary while employed and on partnership track
- No buy-in and multiple revenue streams as a partner
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The diverse tri-state area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life. Enjoy central access to the country’s greatest cities and getaways without their cost of living!
- Quiet, highly-educated, and safe community with easy access to NYC, Boston, and Philadelphia
- Upscale shopping, world-famous museums, outdoor music festivals, and international cuisines
- Under an hour to Yale University and 80 miles to the University of Connecticut
- Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres
- Access to some of the highest-rated public, private and charter schools in the nation
- Broad range of outdoor activities, hobby/sports interests for all ages
- High-end country clubs and ski resorts minutes from the practice
- Low-crime, sophisticated, and tight-knit communities make for the ideal place to build and raise a growing family
Job ID: OBG 11884432
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.