Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Unknown, WI
A Wisconsin-based medical facility needs a locum tenens pediatric anesthesiologist for coverage. The physician will Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4 pm with some call and one weekend per month required. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and have their ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4 pm
- Some call required
- BC/BE required
- ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.