Full Time Psychiatry Job Northwest, MT
CompHealth is currently assisting a Montana facility with their search for a psychiatrist who can see all ages. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be split between inpatient and outpatient, and you will have a 50-50 adult to C&A mix. The candidate must be board certified in adult and eligible in child/adolescent psychiatry with a fellowship in child/adolescent. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Montana medical license, if necessary. They welcome 2020 and 2021 fellows to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVUs and a sign-on. You will be offered great medical benefits, PTO, LT/ST disability, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. This facility qualifies for public service loan forgiveness program.
Northwestern Montana offers an active, outdoor lifestyle with amazing scenery and adventure. This area has a handful of smaller communities that offer many amenities while balanced with a friendly, home-town appeal. With topography formed by glaciers, there are numerous rivers, lakes and mountain ranges to explore.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653649.
- Adult and child/adolescent psychiatry need
- Attractive sign-on bonus and relocation package
- Established patient base
- Expanding behavioral health programs
- Loan repayment
- LT/ST disability and 401k
- Competitive compensation and RVU bonus
- Family-friendly area and quality of life call schedule
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.