Full Time Surgery Job Southern, NM
An opportunity for a general surgeon is now available to walk into a practice in New Mexico. Join an already established and busy surgery practice with 2 other general surgeons. There will be 10 days of ER call, anything after 10 days is paid call. They have a hospitalist program in place that helps with call. There is a big need for additional general surgery cases in this beautiful southern New Mexico community. The hospital gives plenty of autonomy to the incoming surgeons. This is a county-owned and not-for-profit acute care hospital. There will be no trauma or robotics available at this hospital.
This hospital-employed position offers a salary guarantee plus RVU bonuses. You will also receive student loan repayment, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice coverage.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2653697.
- General surgery practice
- Hospital-based and employed model
- Market growth in the area demands for another general surgeon in this community
- Large referral network
- Light call schedule, additional paid call
- No robotics
- Must be BE/BC
- Student loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.