Full Time Psychiatry Job NYC area, NJ
A child and adolescent psychiatrist opportunity is now available in New Jersey where you will work out of 2 to 3 locations. You will work a 40-hour week with some weekend coverage in an outpatient setting. They will also accept part-time physicians. There will be no call responsibilities. You will have 45 minutes to an hour for initial evaluation, and 30 minutes for medication management. They welcome candidates that are board certified or within 5 years of their residency. Candidates must have a C/A fellowship
This employed opportunity has a guaranteed salary and benefits. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, full medical benefits offered, long-term and short-term disability, PTO, CME time and allowance, and a retirement plan.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2653783.
- Guaranteed salary and benefits
- 100% outpatient setting
- Rotate through 2 to 3 locations
- Child/adolescent patient population
- Monday through Friday, flexible schedule
- Part time or full time with no call responsibilities
- BE/BC - no bylaws
- C/A fellowship required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.