Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, NM
A family practice/obstetrics physician opportunity is now available in New Mexico at a hospital-owned practice. The schedule will be Monday through Friday, with 4 days seeing patients, and 1 day for administrative work. The call schedule is 1:3. You will be working with 3 midwives and 1.5 OB/GYNs. You must be comfortable with solo deliveries and performing C-sections. They welcome board-certified and board-eligible physicians. H-1B visa holders will also be considered.
This position offers a competitive compensation with a sign-on bonus and relocation combination. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, 1 week of CME and $3,500, a retirement plan, and $50k in student loan repayment over 7 years.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.663.9379 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2653795.
- Hospital-owned practice
- Monday through Friday schedule and 1:3 call
- Must be able to do C-sections
- Usually 220 deliveries per year
- Midwives on staff
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B visas supported
- $50k in student loan repayment over 7 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.