Permanent Cardiology Interventional Job Denver, CO
alarm 4 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Denver, Colorado
Interventional cardiologist needed to join eight physicians in a fast-paced, highly efficient cardiology practice at two hospitals in south and central Denver.
- Board eligible or board certified in interventional cardiology
- Fellowship trained
- No visa support is available
- Ideal candidates are interested in a wide spectrum of interventional care, which may include:
- Complex coronary PCI
- CTO interventions
- Peripheral revascularization including critical limb ischemia, carotid stenting, and endovascular AAA repair
- ASD/PFO repair
- TAVR (support/backup to the Structural Cardiologist)
- Competitive salary with productivity component
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k and matching with employee discounted stock purchase plan
- CME time and expenses
About Denver Heart/Swedish Medical Center and Rose Medical Center:
- Denver Heart is a hospital-employed practice currently consisting of four interventional cardiologists, three general cardiologists, two electrophysiologists, and five advanced practice providers. This practice is home to some of the state's highest-volume operators and helped build the Rocky Mountain Heart Rhythm Institute, known for complex procedures such as the Lariat, Convergent, and Watchman.
- Swedish Medical Center is a 408-bed Level I trauma in Englewood, south Denver metro area, known as neurosciences center of excellence
- Rose Medical Center is a 422-bed, Level III trauma center with origins in Jewish teachings, traditions, and community, built to serve the need of every creed.
- Both facilities have on-site interdisciplinary cardiac alert teams with some of the lowest door-to-balloon times in the city
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest-growing cities in the country. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk, and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.