Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, ND
An exciting locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in North Dakota. The provider will work from 7 am - 3 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 11 patients per day. Candidate must be board certified and have their ACLS and BLS certifications. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- 7 am - 3 pm shifts on weekdays
- Licensing assistance available
- General surgery, GYN, ENT, urology, neurosurgery, plastics, and more
- 10 - 11 cases per shift
- BC required
- ACLS and BLS certifications
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.