Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job Unknown, MO
A Missouri-based medical facility needs a locum tenens rheumatologist for coverage. The physician can expect to see approximately 17 - 23 patients per day and will work Monday - Thursday, 8 am to 5pm. Board certification is required. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- BC required
- 17 - 23 patients per day
- 100% outpatient
- Joint injections
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.