Full Time Neurology Job Springfield, MO
An exciting neurologist opportunity is now available at a level 1 facility in Missouri. The schedule is Monday through Friday in a clinic setting. The clinic is conveniently located in the neuroscience center. The neurohospitalists take care of all inpatient services including stroke call. The incoming physician is only expected to take clinic phone calls, and this is done on a rotation. You will work closely with 8 other neurologists with subspecialties in neuromuscular diseases, epilepsy, sleep, and vascular neurology. This is a great opportunity to work for an organization that is dedicated to their employees and community. They turned their largest fitness center into a school for their employees' children for distance learning.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary guarantee, then to an RVU model with a high earning potential as this is a very busy practice. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan with match, and relocation assistance.
Springfield is a major city in Missouri with full amenities and an international airport. It combines downtown vitality with down home hospitality. There are plenty of arts, entertainment, and shopping options to choose from. Southwest Missouri is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise, boasting hundreds of miles of shoreline along beautiful lakes and rivers. Natural caves and springs abound in our state park system.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2653318.
- Nationally recognized neuroscience center
- Level 1 stroke, level 1 STEMI, and level 1 trauma center
- Ability to subspecialize as preferred
- Join an established group of 8 neurologists
- Monday through Friday in a clinic setting
- Must be passionate about patient care
- BC/BE in neurology
- Area has a low cost of living and great school systems
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.