Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Unknown, AL
An exciting locum tenens gastroenterology opportunity is now available in Alabama. The ideal physician is comfortable with ERCP and EUS and has an active AL state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current AL medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with weekend call, and you will see 10 - 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Weekend call
- Caseload: 10 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: ERCP and EUS required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.