Locum Tenens Oncology Job Vancouver, WA
Posted by MPLT Healthcare
Employer MPLT Healthcare
Location: Vancouver, WA
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Oncologist with highly competitive pay rates in Vancouver, WA.
- Temporary Privileges available, if eligible - Credentialing still expected to take 45 days.
- EMR: EPIC - must notate any EPIC experience
- Target start is January 2021 (Ongoing until perm is hired; Prefer 3-6 month commitment initially)
- Shift Schedule Details & Shift Duration: Monday - Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- Call Schedule / Responsibilities: 1 week night/per week & 1 weekend/per month (Could be variable depending on total number of physicians at the time)
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.