Locum Tenens Radiation Oncology Job Unknown, KY
A Kentucky -based medical facility needs a locum tenens radiation oncologist for coverage. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 patients on treatment and will split their time between 2 different locations. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment only KY-licensed physicians will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Work at 2 different locations
- Must have active KY license
- BC/BE required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.