Full Time Pulmonology Job Canton, OH
CompHealth is currently assisting an Ohio group practice with their search for a pulmonary critical care physician. The group has a physician that is retiring. This position will be an inpatient mix of 60 to 70% and outpatient will be 30 to 40%. Physicians rotate 1 week in the MICU, 1 week in the SICU/CVSICU, 1 week of floor consult and LTACH, and 1 week of outpatient office. The procedures will be outpatient/inpatient bronchoscopy including EBUS, and typical ICU procedures such as intubation. They welcome pulmonary, pulmonary/critical care, critical care certified or board eligible to apply.
This position offers a competitive compensation plus patient satisfaction quality measures. You will also receive medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and $4,000 stipend, paid licensure, and malpractice insurance.
Canton is home to art museums, galleries and public art, as well as theaters, live music, concerts and festivals. Take a tour of the wineries, breweries, distilleries and unique, local restaurants, or explore the great outdoors in the region's beautiful parks and along the extensive network of trails that cover the Northeast Ohio region.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For immediate consideration, send your resume in strict confidence to Pablo.Escudero@comphealth.com or call me directly at 954.837.2757 to learn more about this opportunity. Refer to job number 2652450.
- Strong independent practice
- Pulm/CC split close to 50-50
- Patient satisfaction quality measures
- 1 NP in the office, 2 on the inpatient pulmonary floor
- Schedules are usually in blocks of a week
- MICU, SICU/CVSICU, floor consults and LTACH, and outpatient office
- Take call from home
- Calls are made after NP is consulted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.