Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Atlanta, GA
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Georgia that needs a critical care medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm and you will see 11 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include ENLS. For this assignment, you need to have an active GA medical license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Caseload: 11 patients per day
- Other Certification: ENLS required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.