Full Time Psychiatry Job Denver, CO
CompHealth is currently assisting a Denver, Colorado clinic with their search for a general ECT psychiatrist who will also work with eating disorder patients. The psychiatrist will have the option to work with children/adolescents and adults, or adults only. Report directly to the CMO and have great exposure to build out this newly designed program. The client welcomes candidates who are board certified and board eligible. The ideal candidate will be able to start in 3 to 6 months.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with $10k to $15k per quarter in loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, long- and short-term disability, 25 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Colorado with a beautiful and growing downtown with new museums, top-rated dining, and so much more. Visitors and residents often say it is their favorite city in the country. And to top it all off you will have access to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and amazing views offered by the Colorado Rockies.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2653218.
- Competitive compensation with $10k to $15k per quarter in loan repayment
- This position is primarily for ECT
- Option to work with ages 8 and older or adult only
- Join other psychiatrists and a full support staff
- Psychiatrist will have admins to help daily
- Option to get C/A experience if not C/A trained
- Gorgeous, family-friendly city
- Amazing hiking, outdoor rec, world-class skiing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.