Full Time Urgent Care Job Fayetteville, NC
- Very competitive salary offered and great quality of life
- Employee benefits package including vacation/PTO, health insurance, and 403b
- Relocation allowance and/or sign-on bonus options
- M-F, 8-5
- Seeing an expected patient daily volume of 18-25
- Treat a wide range of medical issues from infancy through adulthood
- Order and interpret basic diagnostic studies, including lab work
Enjoy easy access to museums and historic sites; stroll downtown for dining, markets,and local arts; exercise along outdoor walking tracks; go fishing or canoeing down cleanwaterways that flow for miles; tee off at area golf courses; or plan a weekend hunting and camping trip. Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents can easily venture to the sandyNorth Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. The community truly exudes arelaxed lifestyle with warm, caring neighbors where hospitality is a way of life.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.