Permanent Endocrinology Job Northern Louisiana Setting Up Interviews for Endocrinologist, LA
This will be a new service line with the hospital so must be comfortable building the Endocrinology program with full staff support.
- Strong built-in referral base covering 100,000 patient draw area.
- Clinic hours are M-F, 8:00am - 5:00pm, consisting of 4 day work week.
- Currently Nurse Practitioner and CDE oversees the diabetes patient cases.
- Outpatient practice with occasional phone consults.
- State-of-art Medical Building under construction on hospital campus will house Endocrinology clinic.
- All testing and lab work done at the hospital, a 37 bed facility.
- Hospital employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, $25K life ins, vision, dental, 457 pension plan with 3% match, 401A pension with 5% match, LT disability, 4 weeks PTO/CME with $2500 expenses, $25K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates preferred, upcoming fellows welcome to apply.
- Visa candidates accepted.
This Parish has a local population of 20,000, with a service area encompassing over 100,000. Shreveport is only two hours away and Monroe is less than an hour away. Great community to raise your family with two private schools, one public school system, and very affordable housing.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.