Full Time Gastroenterology Job Baltimore, MD
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD (desirable suburb): Gastroenterologist is needed to join a very busy, successful and 30 year-established single-specialty group. They currently have 15 Gastroenterologists, 9 mid-level providers (Certified Physician Assistants and Certified Nurse Practitioners). ERCP skills are required. Combination of outpatient and inpatient work. These busy Gastros perform about 4,000 procedures a year! Call will be 1:9. Work at two modern office facilities equipped with the latest in EMR, as well as three AAAHC accredited Endoscopy Centers. Teaching opportunities are available. $ Partnership opportunity with excellent earning potential!
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- Their busy and successful large single-specialty group is located in a desirable suburb of Baltimore, Maryland.
- Please scroll down below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in a desirable suburb of Baltimore, Maryland, a BE/BC Gastroenterologist is needed to join a well-respected, busy and successful single-specialty gastroenterology group practice.
- This practice currently consists of 15 Gastroenterologists, 9 mid-level providers (Certified Physician Assistants and Certified Nurse Practitioners.
- Their support staff consists of greater than 60 people, which includes supportive and well trained medical office staff.
- There will be a combination outpatient and inpatient work.
- ERCP skills are required.
- These busy Gastroenterologists perform approximately 4,000 procedures a year!
- Call will be 1:8.
- This dynamic group owns satellite clinics in around the Baltimore area, along with three very busy AAAHC accredited Endoscopy Centers.
- The new Gastroenterologist will practice at two modern office facilities, which is equipped with the latest in EMR (G-gastro).
- She or he will also work at their Endoscopy Centers.
- Established thirty-plus years ago, this excellent gastroenterology practice opportunity is due to increased patient volume and area growth.
- Teaching opportunities are available.
- Availability: Gastroenterology fellows completing their fellowship training during 2020 and June of 2021, and gastroenterologists who have prior work experience and are already practicing are all welcome to apply and will all be seriously considered.
- Although this practice is owned by a well-regarded regional health-care system, it operates/functions as a private practice.
- They are offering a very competitive two-year guaranteed base salary.
- There is also a work RVU-based productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- After two years of successful employment, the new GI will be offered the opportunity to become a partner and the opportunity to buy into their Endoscopy Centers during the third year.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- The population of the Baltimore metropolitan area is about 2.8 million people.
- Baltimore is Maryland’s largest city, and the second largest seaport in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only one hour away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice General and ERCP Gastroenterotology!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.