Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, DE
A pulmonologist/critical care physician is needed to provide coverage at a Delaware medical facility. The provider will work 8-hour shifts with call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 8 - 12 patients per day. This facility requires physicians to have an ACLS. Any state license may be required as emergency licenses are available. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 8-hour shifts with call
- Will consider any state license under the emergency license provision
- Boarded on non-boarded accepted
- ACLS required
- Vent management, lines, bronchs, thoracentesis
- 8 - 12 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.