Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, OH
We are looking to fill a temporary pulmonology/critical care physician job now open at an Ohio medical facility. This is day coverage from 8 am - 6 pm with night call. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Due to time constraints, only OH-licensed candidates will be accepted. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- 8 am - 6 pm with night call
- Ohio license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.