Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job Unknown, AZ
We are assisting an Indian Health System in Arizona with its search for an orthopedic surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm with some call. You should be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted ACLS and BLS certification. You will need to have any active license for this position.
Did you know any active state license is accepted at most government health facilities across the country? CompHealth recruiters work closely with a number of government organizations to fill their locum tenens staffing needs quickly with quality professionals. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Any active state license
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.