Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Milwaukee, WI
A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. You must be comfortable with managing complex ICU cases. The schedule is 12-hour shifts with no call, and you will see 8 - 12 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a WI state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 8 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: Complex ICU cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.