Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, IA
We have a new opportunity for a critical care medicine physician to practice in central Iowa, about 40 minutes from Des Moines. There are multiple shifts available and you can plan to see about 8 - 14 patients per day. To be considered, you must be board certified.
You can get started as soon as a couple of months and needs currently run through spring of 2021. We will help you through the credentialing process. Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and malpractice coverage included. Interested? There's more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Multiple shifts available
- Must have an active IA license
- BC required
- Central and arterial lines, chest tubes
- Will work with COVID-19 patients
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-paid travel and housing
- Paid AAA-rated occurrence-based malpractice
- Licensing assistance and cost reimbursement
- Member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.