Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Campbellsville, KY
alarm 6 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to lead our emergency department (ED) team at Taylor Regional Hospital located in Campbellsville, Kentucky. Candidates must be board certified and have previous emergency medicine experience. As a TeamHealth physician leader, you'll enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support, including leadership training and development through the TeamHealth Institute and opportunities to advance your leadership career. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in emergency medicine.
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and Women in Leadership (WIL)
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.