Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, MA
A primary care physician opportunity is available at a clinic in Massachusetts. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. This position is 100% outpatient seeing all ages or adults only. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, with a phone-only call schedule. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible in IM or FP. If you do not currently hold a license in MA, we can help you with the process. Residents will be considered, and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a highly competitive compensation with an incentive bonus plan based on RVUs. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, long- and short-term disability, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 240 hours of vacation/holidays, 80 hours of CME time plus stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. This position qualifies for NHSC and stated loan forgiveness programs.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Stephanie Miles at 203.663.9340 or email your CV and references to Stephanie.email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652476.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- State and NHSC loan repayment options
- 100% outpatient
- All ages or adult-only patients
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Phone-only call
- Academic affiliation
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.