Full Time Family Practice Job Elizabeth, NJ
A primary care physician is needed at an established group in New Jersey. The current physician is retiring, so they have an immediate need. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, working in a medical office building on the hospital campus. The incoming physician will see an average of 18 to 20 patients per day covering the private practice and nursing home patients. Spanish would be a plus, but it not required. Candidates can be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine.
This is hospital-employed position covers all costs and benefits. You will receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in Elizabeth, NJ. It serves as the gateway to the state of New Jersey and just minutes from New York City to experience a true melting pot.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652537.
- Immediate need for private practice on the hospital campus
- Part of a hospital-owned multispecialty group
- Coverage for practice and nursing home patients
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Academic affiliation with IM residency
- Fluent Spanish preferred, not required
- Must be board certified
- Can live in Hoboken and have an easy commute
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.