Permanent Rheumatology Job Coastal North Carolina Group Setting Up Interviews for Rheumatologist, NC
- Will be joining current Rheumatologist in well established multi-specialty group practice.
- Will eventually be taking over the Rheumatology practice as they slow down and retire.
- Practice will be 100% outpatient with NO CALL.
- Supported by an excellent Advanced Practice Provider.
- Clinical Research available.
- Position includes attractive base salary, RVU based production bonuses, signing bonus, shareholder after 2 years.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 401K pension plan, profit sharing, 25 days PTO/CME with $2500K expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced and upcoming fellows encouraged to apply.
Practice is located in a community less than 2 hours from Raleigh, NC, 30 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean, and 45 minutes from Greenville. Local population is 25,000 with a service area of 250,000. This community as an excellent school system with several two and four-year colleges in and around the area for higher education. Outdoor activities abound in this community. Golf courses, parks, sailing, boating, fishing and many other water activities are plentiful here. This opportunity offers a nice quality of life for you and a family
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.