Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, WI
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Wisconsin with a qualified critical care medicine physician. The work schedule will be 12 and 24-hour shifts. You can expect to see trauma cases, and duties include all critical care procedures. This facility has a strong support staff available. Due to time constraints, only WI-licensed applicants will be accepted. Required certifications include: ACLS. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 12 and 24-hour shifts
- WI license required
- ACLS certification needed
- All procedure skills needed
- Expect to see trauma cases
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.