Full Time ObGyn Job Livingston, TN
A hospital located in Tennessee is seeking an OB/GYN to join their team. Work at a regional acute care facility with physician practices. Come join another physician in an established practice. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A TN license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. Residents are welcome and there is a stipend available.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVU production incentive and a quality bonus. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, loan repayment, life insurance/disability, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Livingston is a dynamic and growing community nestled in Overton County of Middle Tennessee. It is considered by most a small town, and lies in a valley on the Highland Rim. It is situated halfway between Nashville and Knoxville, Tennessee.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2638350.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus potential
- Resident stipend available
- Join an established practice
- Cover 1 hospital
- Enjoy a great quality-of-life
- Area has an excellent school systems and affordable housing
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.