Full Time Hospitalist Job Eastern, NC
A nocturnist position is available at a hospital in North Carolina working 14 night shifts per month. You will need to be a board certified or board eligible family practice or med-ped physician and see adults and children, and possibly even newborns. On average, you can expect to have 5 patient encounters and 3 to 4 emergency department admissions per night.
This employed position offers a salary and incentive/bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 40bB retirement plan, student loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents of this area can easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652258.
- 14 night shifts per month
- Average 5 patient encounters per night
- Expect 3 to 4 ED admissions per night
- Board certified or eligible FP or med-ped
- Will see both adults and children
- Student loan repayment
- 1 hour to the Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Venture to the coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Our services are free for you
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.