Full Time Gastroenterology Job Tampa, FL
An acute care hospital in Florida needs an additional general gastroenterologist due to growth. They have their own digestive health institute located on the hospital campus where all procedures are performed. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a shared 1:5 call. Come join a team of 4 gastroenterologists; 2 colon/rectal surgeons and 2 HPB surgeons with strong APP support. The hospital is currently building a new surgical tower with 18 ORs. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology.
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary guarantee and plus production-model bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance/sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org m. Refer to job number 2652274.
- Hospital-employed position
- Join 4 gastroenterologists
- General GI need
- Have their own digestive health institute
- Strong support staff of APPs
- Shared call
- All experience are encouraged to apply
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.