Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job Farmville, VA
A facility located in Virginia is seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and the physician will see 13 - 23 patients per day. For this assignment, you need to have an active VA state license. Physicians who don't hold a current VA medical license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VA state license needed, but not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 13 - 23 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.