Full Time Family Practice Job Fargo, ND
An exciting opportunity for a geriatric physician is now available in North Dakota. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with no call, and you will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. The incoming physician will join another physician and 4 PAs/NPs. You will need to be a board-certified or board-eligible geriatrician, or an IM/FP physician with geriatric experience or interest. This position will require a ND license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Melissa DeVito directly at 203.663.9341 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2642073.
- Existing patient base
- Solo traditional practice
- No call
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Lead and further develop the geriatric program
- Competitive compensation package and bonus
- Resident stipend available
- Full benefits and malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.