Full Time Family Practice Job Laredo, TX
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus quality incentives. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Laredo is a city on the Mexican border, in southern Texas. It is on the north bank of the Rio Grande in South Texas, across from Nuevo Laredo. You will find a blend of culture, language, culinary influences, and ambiance that can only be found deep in the heart of South Texas.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2651886.
- Employed position
- Base salary plus quality incentive
- Full employed benefits package
- Outpatient only
- Hospitalists do admissions
- Can expect a rapid start-up
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- BC/BE in family medicine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.